Some Men’s Health Services we provide
This is by no mean a comprehensive list. However, here we mention some of the problems that are unique to men, and our clinic can provide significant help for those experiencing these health issues.
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment (ED)– is a common and multi-dimensional problem that is often a sign of other health issues in men. Thus, our clinic not only helps manage ED but also helps diagnose and treat the underlying health issues.
- Premature Ejaculation Treatment (PE)– is a condition that is more common in young males. It may be due to stress, various psychological issues, and secondary to physical ailments. Our clinic can help pinpoint the problem, provide the right kind of remedy, and help men last longer and thus have satisfactory sex.
- Blood in sperm- may occur due to many reasons like prostate issues, urinary tract infection, and even sexually transmitted diseases. Thus, it is vital to diagnose the condition properly, to prevent the reoccurrence of the condition.
- Pearly Penile Papules (PPP) Removal– this is a benign condition. It is characterized by the formation of small white and pearl-like formations. They are not contagious and should not be confused with warts. Science does not fully understand their cause. They can be readily removed through a short and safe procedure.
- Penile Infection often occurs due to sexually transmitted diseases, but not essentially. It may also occur due to the infection of tight foreskin. Our specialists would find out the cause of such an infection and then help treat the condition. Sometimes, it may just require the use of topical antiseptic ointment. In other cases, circumcision may be the option.
- Inability to conceive– This is a complex scenario that may occur due to many reasons like hormonal deficiencies, nutritional deficiencies, and even some anatomical abnormalities. Fortunately, in most cases, it can be treated with great success.
- Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome (TDS)- is a common problem in men characterized by loss of libido, reduced sexual function, fatigue, physical weakness, depression, mood issues, lack of concentration, and other issues. It is more common in men older than 40 years of age, though some young adults living with hypogonadism may also suffer from this issue. It often requires prolonged hormone replacement therapy or testosterone therapy.
- Peyronie’s Disease (Bent Penis) is not a rare condition, but some penis becomes so bent that it makes sexual contact painful. It occurs due to the formation of connective tissues or scars in the part of the penis. The exact cause of the disorder is not clear. However, many non-invasive treatments like Electro Shock Wave Treatment (ESWT) can help reduce scar tissues and correct the condition without the need for surgical intervention.
- Prostate Health- prostate inflammation to benign prostate hypertrophy are all common issues. Unfortunately, these issues are highly prevalent in middle-aged and older men. They affect not only urinary tract health but also affect sexual health. Fortunately, these conditions are treated effectively through medications, and non-pharmacological means. Additionally, men older than 50 years of age should also regularly undergo screening for prostate cancer.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) – there are many STIs caused by bacteria, viruses, protozoa, chlamydia, and more. Fortunately, most of them can be effectively treated.
- Male pattern baldness- It is relatively challenging to treat. Nevertheless, some men respond quite well to drug therapy,topical treatment or or hair transplantation surgical treatment.
- Anal Pap Smear- is used for the screening of anal cancer. Some men are at greater risk, like those living with HPV, HIV, or who receive anal sex.
These are just some conditions for which one can get high-quality care at our clinic. Our medical doctors have vast experience in men’s health and will guide you to be the best you can be I.e The Ultimate Man.